Improve Your Students' Grades and AP Bio Test Scores
Don't let your biology course leave your students behind
AP Bio is hard to teach.
- The amount of content is enormous
- The pace is unrelenting
- The ideas are complex.
It’s frustrating when we’re giving everything we have, and we can’t give our students the support they need. It’s heartbreaking when they fail.
What AP Bio teachers are saying
SCIENCEMUSICVIDEOS.COM provides academic learning, teaching, tutoring and review in a way that students enjoy. They get the benefit of repetition applied in different ways to really help them remember… I am more than happy with SCIENCEMUSICVIDEOS.COM. It was money well spent, worth every penny.
Coalinga High School, California
SCIENCEMUSICVIDEOS.COM allows students who are really grasping the material to move faster while allowing students who need more time the option of moving through the material a little slower. Either way both types of students cover the material in a way that is interactive and at their own pace…I highly recommend using this.
Dolores M., AP and 9th Grade Biology Teacher, Mapleshade High School, New Jersey
Teacher tools that make it easy to guide students toward success
- Easy-to-use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a printable student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with our student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
Your AP Biology Student Success Plan
- Start with a free trial subscription.
- Assign tutorials that correspond with what you’re teaching.
- Monitor your students’ progress, and watch how much they learn.
- After your free trial, purchase a one-year license. The sooner you buy, the cheaper the price.