A user’s guide to get you (and your students) up and running on sciencemusicvideos.com
Scope and sequence, Condensed 2019 College Board Course outline, Weekly Agendas. etc/
3. sciencemusicvideos Teacher Support/planning webinars
- Link to the weekly planning email archive.
- Meeting Agendas
- August 13, 2020 (setting the stage, motivating your students, teaching your systems, key themes, natural selection)
- August 20, 2020 (properties of water, standard error, functional groups)
- August 27, 2020 (some techniques for teaching with Zoom, carbon and functional groups, monomers and polymers, carbohydrates, lipids)
- September 3, 2020 (proteins and nucleic acids)
- September 10, 2020 (three virtual labs about cells — surface area and volume, diffusion and selective permeability, osmosis with thistle tubes)
- September 17, 2020 (cell structure and function)
- September 24, 2020 (cell membranes, osmosis)
- October 1, 2020 (energy and enzymes)
4. Getting Your School to Pay for a Subscription
- Information for Administrators and Department Chairs
- Paying out of pocket? Get reimbursed! Here’s a plan.
Handouts galore. Some of these predated the interactive curriculum that I’ve created here on sciencemusicvideos.com, but they’re still useful in their own right. If you’re using sciencemusicvideos.com, some might, at this point, be redundant.