Helping students succeed in college biology is difficult. Our interactive biology lessons make it easier.
Much more effective than a textbook, at a fraction of the price
Interaction with biology content that leads to better learning
You’ll see your students’ grades increase. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests.
What’s the cost? Your first semester is completely free. After that, student access costs $19.95/student (paid by students).
The online learning solution you need to survive and thrive during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Easy to use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes. These guides are available as Google docs for easy online distribution.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with the student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
A plan for success for ALL of your biology students
- Set up a professor account.
- Assign tutorials that correspond to what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to your course at sciencemusicvideos.com and start learning.
Why is it called sciencemusicvideos.com?
I’m a guitar-playing teacher. In 2008, I made a YouTube channel called sciencemusicvideos. Now, that channel has hits like Glycolysis!, The Cell Song, and Meiosis! Our website, sciencemusicvideos.com, started as a way of providing curriculum to support the songs. When I added the interactive, online curriculum, I kept the sciencemusicvideos name.
Glenn Wolkenfeld (Mr. W.)
is California’s National Association of Biology Teachers 2020 Outstanding Biology Teacher of the Year.
Built by an award-winning teacher
I’ve been teaching biology since 1987, and AP Bio since 1999. I’ve helped hundreds of students get a 4 or 5 on the AP exam. I’ve also trained hundreds of high school teachers in effective teaching techniques.
The quizzes, flashcards, and interactive diagrams in the tutorials on SCIENCEMUSICVIDEOS.COM mirror the techniques I use in my classroom to guide my students toward success. I use these interactive tutorials with my own students, and now I’m happy to share them with your students.