Helping students succeed in college biology is difficult. Our college website, Learn-Biology.com, makes it easier.
Interaction with biology content that leads to better learning
You’ll see your students’ grades increase. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests.
What’s the cost? Your first semester using Learn-Biology.com is completely free. After that, student access costs $19.95/student (paid by students).
Learn-Biology.com: The online learning solution you need to survive and thrive during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Easy to use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes. These guides are available as Google docs for easy online distribution.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with the student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
A plan for success for ALL of your biology students
- Set up a professor account at Learn-Biology.com.
- Assign tutorials that correspond to what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to your course at learn-biology.com and start learning.
Glenn Wolkenfeld (Mr. W.)
is California’s National Association of Biology Teachers 2020 Outstanding Biology Teacher of the Year.
You won't believe how much biology your students are going to learn!
I’ve been teaching biology since 1987, and AP Bio since 1999. I’ve helped hundreds of students get a 4 or 5 on the AP exam. I’ve also trained hundreds of high school teachers in effective teaching techniques.
Help ensure your students’ success in your introductory college course.