Improve Your Students' Success in Your Biology Course
Don't let your biology course leave your students behind
A first-year, college biology course is hard to teach.
- The amount of content is enormous
- The pace is unrelenting
- The ideas are complex.
It’s frustrating when we’re giving everything we have, and we can’t give our students the support they need. It’s heartbreaking when our students fail.
Interaction with biology content that leads to better grades and higher test scores
You’ll see your students’ grades increase. They’ll be better biological thinkers. They’ll do better on your tests.
The cost to students is incredibly low: $19 for an entire year. That’s a fraction of the cost of their textbook.
Instructor tools that make it easy to guide students toward success
- Easy to use performance monitoring tools let you assign tutorials and track which quizzes your students have completed.
- Every tutorial has a printable student learning guide — a handout that guides students through the content, and allows them to summarize, compare and contrast, and interconnect topics and themes.
When you use student performance monitoring in combination with the student learning guide handouts, you’ll have an unmatched combination of accountability and achievement.
A plan for success for ALL of your biology students
- Set up a professor account.
- Assign tutorials that correspond to what you’re teaching.
- Students log-in to your course at sciencemusicvideos.com, buy a $19 subscription, and start learning.